No Mom I swear! It was like this tall!
I realize I'm younger, and shorter, but just one kiss... that's all it will take to make you drip with desire for me. Stop delaying and pucker up!
I don't wanna hear it. Talk to the hoof!!!!. But mom!! ;-)
"That is enough backtalk, young lady!" (smack)That's one tough mutha there...
"Here. Pull my finger..."
"You know, it's not nice to tattle on your sister."M~
Scat. Go eat your vegetables.
ROFLMAO at John! Hilarious! I can't think of a single witty thing. I'll be back later! Stacie
If you are ever caught in someones yard, just stand like this....they will think you are a flamingo.I think John has the best one so far haha
"Okay Rudolph, you need to start practicing if you want to make the team this year."♥Pam
"Don't MAKE me!"
John won this one hands down !....LOL I'm having a vision here!.....very funny.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
No Mom I swear! It was like this tall!
I realize I'm younger, and shorter, but just one kiss... that's all it will take to make you drip with desire for me. Stop delaying and pucker up!
I don't wanna hear it. Talk to the hoof!!!!. But mom!! ;-)
"That is enough backtalk, young lady!" (smack)
That's one tough mutha there...
"Here. Pull my finger..."
"You know, it's not nice to tattle on your sister."
M~
Scat. Go eat your vegetables.
ROFLMAO at John! Hilarious! I can't think of a single witty thing. I'll be back later! Stacie
If you are ever caught in someones yard, just stand like this....they will think you are a flamingo.
I think John has the best one so far haha
"Okay Rudolph, you need to start practicing if you want to make the team this year."
♥Pam
"Don't MAKE me!"
John won this one hands down !....LOL I'm having a vision here!.....very funny.
Post a Comment