OMG! I laughed so hard I almost spit my Christmas cookie out my nose! Thanks! Stacie
thanks for coming by my blog!! You have a BEAUTIFUL site!
I so *&^%&*^ agree with that. Who cares lol Thanks for posting it. lol
I so stole this...WAHAHAHAHA! If someone wants to toss a baby Jesus on the front lawn...Tis the season to shut the f%ck up and quit being a whining little b#tch! Ah..my new catch phrase. I think I'll try it out on Mike's mom tomorrow. Ha!~L.
That Binsk!M~
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OMG! I laughed so hard I almost spit my Christmas cookie out my nose! Thanks! Stacie
thanks for coming by my blog!! You have a BEAUTIFUL site!
I so *&^%&*^ agree with that. Who cares lol Thanks for posting it. lol
I so stole this...WAHAHAHAHA! If someone wants to toss a baby Jesus on the front lawn...
Tis the season to shut the f%ck up and quit being a whining little b#tch! Ah..my new catch phrase. I think I'll try it out on Mike's mom tomorrow.
Ha!
~L.
That Binsk!
M~
Post a Comment