Monday, December 12
Puns-O-Fun
1. Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent.
2. A jumper cable walks into a bar. The bartender says, "I'll serve you, but don't start anything."
3. Two peanuts walk into a bar, and one was a salted.
4. A dyslexic man walks into a bra...
5. A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm and says: "A beer please, and one for the road."
6. Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other: "Does this taste funny to you?"
7. Two cows are standing next to each other in a field. Daisy says to Dolly, "I was artificially inseminated this morning. "I don't believe you," says Dolly. "It's true, no bull!" exclaims Daisy
8. An invisible man marries an invisible woman. The kids were nothing to look at either.
9. Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
10. I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I couldn't find any.
11. A man woke up in a hospital after a serious accident. He shouted, "Doctor, doctor, I can't feel my legs!" The doctor replied, "I know you can't - I've cut off your arms!"
12. I went to a seafood disco last week...and pulled a mussel.
13. What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fsh.
14. Two termites walk into a bar. One asks, "Is the bar tender here?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh that's bad and SO good at the same time.
lol
Ba dum dum CHING!
Geez oh Pete, these were so corny, they were funny.
M~
Haha .. I like #3.
Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck...
These are funny!!
~L.
I was clicking in to say I don't get the last one either and then all of a sudden the light went on. The termites want to know if the bar is tender in that spot...soft enough to eat. Ha ha...I get it now..too funny! Love these! Stacie
UGH!!!
Post a Comment