Friday, December 2

Snowed In


I have a feeling I will be having alot of posts now with all this snow around me.
Since I shoveled last it has snowed at least 3 more inches.
The neighbor is pulling his kids on tubes behind the 4-wheeler through our yard. I might go cross-country skiing with a friend tomorrow..yay.

Heineken's chilling in the snow.
Fire's a blazin.
Life is good:)

13 comments:

Eat2Live - Michele said...

Wow! It sounds so incredibly picturesque, but I know I couldn't hang! LOL
We're having a super cold evening here in South Carolina (40's) and I am bundled up, shivering, and have the heat cranking!

The snow is SO GORGEOUS to look at though...

Stay warm, enjoy the heineys!

Nature Girl said...

Wow those pics of your home are beautiful Leesa! It's supposed to snow here this week. I'm not looking forward to it though..I am so cold already! I used to love X-country skiing when I was a kid..you got me thinking about that! Stacie

Chuck said...

Man, I would love to have snow like you guys have! I'll be seeing plenty of it next week in Alberta, I'm sure!

Great pics here and last post, btw!

Angela said...

Careful your pussy cat will freeze *giggles*. Skiing, wishin our slopes had real snow right now *sigh*. But right at the mmoment kinda glad no snow here or else construction wouldn't begin next week. :)

The Q said...

The thought of chilling beer in the snow is so cool!

I love that picture (but you probably already knew that)

Robin said...

Wow... I get cold just looking at your new shots!

Eric said...

just stopped by and caught a glimpse of your photography... you've got some fantastic shots... love the clarity and life in them :)

Anonymous said...

Your new sight is so beautiful and with the music too. We are supposed to get snow this weekend. We will see. Have a great weekend. :)

Katya Coldheart said...

see i don't think i'd mind proper snow like you've got, here it just snow for an hour and leaves tons of ice behind...

i've never been skiing, too convinced i'd break a leg, cross country sounds fun though...hope you have a great time if you decide to do it...wrap up warm

:0)

elvira black said...

Wow--what a gorgeous blog! Interesting posts too--I've just discovered you so I'll drop some other comments in some posts below. Great stuff!

Marianna said...

Life is good, indeed... how cool, Leesa.

I've never been cross country skiing ~ just downhill. I hear it's a great workout, though.

It's gonna be 84 here today. BLAH!

M~

Leesa said...

Thanks everyone, it is quite beautiful. Even if I do have to shovel!!
84 in Texas?? Ick.

Unknown said...

Wow you are livin large lol.