Wednesday, December 7

Holiday Fun





Well, I did it. I worked all day yesterday and made about 100 greeting cards for our local grocery store. You can click on the images to see them a little better. Not great lighting at 11pm.
I think they turned out well, we'll see how they sell. They have a really horrible selection now.

It's 5 below this morning, not very fun. Hubs handled the morning herd this morning, but he's out of here today, so I will get to brave the cold the next 5 days. Yay for me. I'm thinking no cross-country skiing today.

Way Back Wednesday theme this week is you in the snow. Believe it or not, I don't have any photos of me in the snow. I have plenty of photos of snow, dogs in snow, other people in snow, ornaments in snow, cats in snow....but no me in snow. Oh well. I think ya'll have seen plenty of snow pics for the week:) Of course I have more to share soon.

I haven't started any kind of Christmas decorating or shopping. Not that I have alot to do, we don't exchange gifts with each other, and I don't have many family or friends to buy for, so hopefully I can spend one morning and handle everyone at the same time. I'm not even sure I'm going to decorate at this point. It's way too cold to decorate outside (*reminder-start decorating in August) so that's out. We heard the tree farm has slim pickins this early already. Blah. I really do want a tree, so we might just go get a little one.

I found out too that I'll be here alone New Years Eve. Yeehaw. Anyone interested in having a Heineken with me around midnight Mountain Time....get online:)

15 comments:

Marianna said...

Leesa ~ your cards are beautiful! I wish we could buy them from here!

I may be alone for NYE too. We'll get shitty drunk online together...

How is Bustopher?

M~

Leesa said...

Bustopher is fine..just a booboo. A big booboo, but he's fine:)
I know it's a little late, but I'll make cards for anyone that's interested, I do have all the supplies still scattered across my dining room table! I'm not to expensive :)
NYE...I'll see you on Yahoo, or MSN, or AOL!! LOL

Marianna said...

I would absolutely love one... but ONLY if you have the time & resources. And it doesn't have to be sent for Christmas. You know I'm not decorating, so it's not something I have to have to decorate my tree with... LOL

:)
M~

Jennifer said...

Your cards are beautiful!! You are a very TALENTED women!! Hope they sell well . . .

Michael said...

I agree with everyone. They are fantastic and you should sell them online!

What an amazing lady you are.



Take Care
Michael

Leesa said...

Well now ya'll got me thinkin' and stuff....should I sell them?? Maybe boxes of 10 or 20?? I need feedback:)

Marianna said...

OMG yes~ especially if you mix up your different kinds ~ animals, flowers, snow!!!

Girl... BUSINESS VENTURE!

M~

Nature Girl said...

ABSOLUTELY you should sell your BEAUTIFUL cards Leesa! Oh yes oh yes! I absolutely LOVE them and just about every picture I have ever seen of yours. I agree with Greekchickie...mixed boxes...or singles...or...oh heck it doesn't matter I would buy them either way. By the way, I got my National Wildlife magazine the other day and saw your deer card...Congrats and LOVE it! Stacie

Robin Alexa said...

Gorgeous cards!!

Five below on what temperature scale? Celsius right? It's 6 below here right now. I can't imagine it goes to 5 below zero Farenheit anywhere in the world does it? Is that a stupid question??? :)

Robin Alexa said...

Gorgeous cards!!

Five below on what temperature scale? Celsius right? It's 6 below here right now. I can't imagine it goes to 5 below zero Farenheit anywhere in the world does it? Is that a stupid question??? :)

•♥•m•♥• said...

Just tell me where to send the money!! I will take a a couple boxes! (cant say that I'll send them uut tho,...,I just might frame them instead because they are so Beautiful!! ....... and count me in on the NYE online Drunk Fest.....M

Laura said...

The cards are great and I would definitely sell them! And just think..I'll be able to say I knew you way back before you were famous...:)

~L.

Unknown said...

Awesome cards Leesa!!!

Leesa said...

Okay, I'm going to look into it. For now if any of you are interested, I can pretty much put any of my photos in these cards..and I have many different holidays, or blank.
I have a paypal account, but have to figure out how to get it set up on another site.

Jaime said...

Love the new look!
The cards are BEAUTIFUL!! They are going to sell great! You'll have to keep us posted.
Almost had to frantically try to reach you via blog last week as Manny went 3 days without pooping. Poor baby. Things finally worked themselves out and he made up for it in about a day. I've never been so happy to see poop. :) Any suggestions for next time constipation hits?