These are so cool Leesa! It's fun to look at them and try to guess what the original picture was..I can't wait to learn how to do it. Will you teach me after the holidays? Stacie
goeve--yes..these are way too cool. Stacie--sure I'll show ya! TWM--LSD? I don't think I could tell you even if I was :) Does look that way though, doesn't it?
4 comments:
Wow you are really diggin' these things aren't ya!? LOL - good times, they do look great.
These are so cool Leesa! It's fun to look at them and try to guess what the original picture was..I can't wait to learn how to do it. Will you teach me after the holidays? Stacie
goeve--yes..these are way too cool.
Stacie--sure I'll show ya!
TWM--LSD? I don't think I could tell you even if I was :) Does look that way though, doesn't it?
WOW! That is incredible.
Post a Comment