Tuesday, December 27

Memories.....

This is pretty cool.
Found over at
Heather's.

What was the first line from your blog the first day of each month in 2005?

*I found that mine is pretty boring, but I bet some of you have some cool ones*

March: Not sure what to say today, life is good.

April: I've been such a bum so far today.

May: I've been tagged by Danielle and Greekchickie with blog homework!

June: We're headed out for dinner but I wanted to do a quick post on my day

which I will elaborate on later.

July: I'm back, Yay, So glad to be back home!

August: Found out today I might need jaw surgery.

September: Here's an awesome report on Katrina.

October: It's 2am and he's still here.

November: I changed my photoblog!

December: So, Here I am.


Not too exciting, eh? Oh well....I will have my pics soon. It's cold out and my camera won't quit fogging up. Blah.

6 comments:

Marianna said...

lol! Cool! I got another filler for my blog tag week!

M~

Gina said...

Great idea. Gonna do this.

Unknown said...

lol gonna have to do this myself lol since I was looking through my blog last week lol

Osbasso said...

Hey, I like this one! I'm stealin' it!

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Yeah, same here...I'm stealing it...;)

leesepea said...

Here's mine!

I forget who tagged me with it, but I had fun.