Yeah Yeah Yeah!!!!!!!!!! So happy for ya!!!! Awesome!!!
Pulls fist down from in front of face) Yesssssssss!I knew it Leesa! That is one of my favorite of your photos! Whoohooo! I'm happy for you! Stacie
Congrats !!!! The voting was honest :-). They were all really great photos, but yours really stuck out the most.
OMG I'm SOOO thrilled for you! It's cuz you're so stinkin' TALENTED!So what did you win?M~
well done, and happy xmas i'm so glad you liked your gift...*hugs*
What a WONDERFUL picture! I love it. Congratulations, and btw...I put your link on my blog, too!~Sassy
Nicely done! I love the use of the ornament out sides, very cool.I love the sense of accomplishment that comes with it.
Yeah baby!Of course it was no contest. Your picture was so much better than all the rest.Take CareMichael
Congratulations! So glad I voted for yours.
Congrats on winning the photo contest. It was a beautiful photo!~S
gorgeous pic - i so want it! *grin* congrats!
Congrats! That is awesome!
Thanks everyone!! No big prize really, but I do get to be in the calendar! :)
Congratulations Leesa!!!
You're the best chick!I love that photo.Way to be awesome.
That has always been one of my all time faves that you have shot. But then again, I love snow!
Awesome - and you totally deserved to win. She cooks, she's a photographer, she can make cool little round art pieces. You're the bees' knees Leesa!
Oh, that is so cool! I'm really proud of you! "I knew her way back when....." Try not to forget us little people!
Kick ass!!! Congratulations - had no doubt!!!
That's so awesome! You deserve it - that's a fabulous picture.
CONGRATS!! You deserve to win every photo contest there is!!!
Post a Comment
21 comments:
Yeah Yeah Yeah!!!!!!!!!! So happy for ya!!!! Awesome!!!
Pulls fist down from in front of face) Yesssssssss!
I knew it Leesa! That is one of my favorite of your photos! Whoohooo! I'm happy for you! Stacie
Congrats !!!! The voting was honest :-). They were all really great photos, but yours really stuck out the most.
OMG I'm SOOO thrilled for you! It's cuz you're so stinkin' TALENTED!
So what did you win?
M~
well done, and happy xmas i'm so glad you liked your gift...
*hugs*
What a WONDERFUL picture! I love it. Congratulations, and btw...I put your link on my blog, too!
~Sassy
Nicely done! I love the use of the ornament out sides, very cool.
I love the sense of accomplishment that comes with it.
Yeah baby!
Of course it was no contest. Your picture was so much better than all the rest.
Take Care
Michael
Congratulations! So glad I voted for yours.
Congrats on winning the photo contest. It was a beautiful photo!
~S
gorgeous pic - i so want it! *grin* congrats!
Congrats! That is awesome!
Thanks everyone!! No big prize really, but I do get to be in the calendar! :)
Congratulations Leesa!!!
You're the best chick!
I love that photo.
Way to be awesome.
That has always been one of my all time faves that you have shot. But then again, I love snow!
Awesome - and you totally deserved to win. She cooks, she's a photographer, she can make cool little round art pieces. You're the bees' knees Leesa!
Oh, that is so cool! I'm really proud of you! "I knew her way back when....." Try not to forget us little people!
Kick ass!!! Congratulations - had no doubt!!!
That's so awesome! You deserve it - that's a fabulous picture.
CONGRATS!! You deserve to win every photo contest there is!!!
Post a Comment