Saturday, December 10

Grumpy, Dopey,Happy


I was looking over my blog today and realized that it's just been full of quizzes and jokes.
I haven't posted anything of real substance in awhile.
I just haven't had anything to say.
Until now.

I got some really bad news about a family member. It has really upset me.
I've never blogged about this particular situation, so it's hard to start now. It would be quite lengthy anyway, not sure I could hold your attention for that long.

I'm so torn on this matter. I feel so selfish for being so upset about how this is affecting me, and not as much how it's affecting them. Someone is devastated right now. Crushed.
I can't be there for them. I can't do anything. I can't even talk about it.
Very few people know this part of my life, so it's hard to share it. I hate this feeling :(

This will pass of course. It's life and I will accept it.
But it sucks. And it makes me grumpy. Which leads to dopey.
But then, I'll be back to happy again :)

It's interesting. I lead a pretty routine life. Which you all know.

Pretty basic, pretty boring sometimes.
Then with
Laura's post the other day, and then this recent news...It's been an emotional week.

So..I need a little Calgon.
A little Jose Cuervo.
And some of those Cherry Cordial Hershey Kisses.

And I'll be fine :)

6 comments:

Pandora Wilde said...

Great big drive-by hugging

Blog what you can, when you can. I assure you that you'll have my attention.

Marianna said...

I'm really sad to hear about bad news in anyone's life, and especially yours. I hope speedy resolve comes out of it & eventually, it will all work out.

We're here for you, even if you don't wanna talk about it.

M~

Blondie... said...

I do hope you find a peace L. I am sorry you feel so far away and I truly know you wish you could do more. Not every post in a blog should be a digging of our soul for all to see! You are allowed to take breaks... Except from photography...keep that camera handy...your pictures are just breathtaking!

as ever,
R

Anonymous said...

Your poor thing just reading that.. made me feel so blue.I hope your problems get better....

xoxxo

Unknown said...

IF you need to blog it to feel better then do so. Hugsssssssss!

Nature Girl said...

Leesa, Hope it all gets better soon. If you need to "talk" about it you are welcome to email me at any time. I am very good at keeping secrets. I hope it all works out. I think about doing a "secret blog" all the time too, then could say it all, but I don't think I'll ever feel that comfortable with it either. Good luck! And ps...I LOVE the quizzes and stuff, but would be here just the same if it were more serious all the time too! Take care Stacie