OK, I'll vote for you, but first I wanted to tell you that I took your Rules for Dogs and made the Rules for Cats from it. Some of it is blatantly stolen and the rest is modified or made up just for cats. Check it out.
Wow several of those photos were GREAT! Of course I voted for you though. It looks like some of the photographers may live in colder climates than you do. Brrrrrr!
Now I wanted to vote for the best one and in all honesty and not just cause I know you and consider you a friend I voted for yours cause I thought it was the best. There were great pics though but yours stood out. I know you will but gonna tell you anyway let us know what happens lol.
Maybe I should clarify what I was saying, your photo is great and I was proud to vote for it. Several of the photos there were really neat. I started reading the names of the photographers and they had people like Sven Uglensgen and Lars Grksensten and like that. And their photos looked REALLY cold! But I love the color in yours. It sets yours apart from the other really good ones. I need to learn to use more of the options in Adobe. All I ever needed photo editing software for in the past was just to cut and paste myself into photos that I wasn't really in, so a lot of the cool effects didn't come into play and now I don't know much about how to use them.
Can we vote more than once? I'll go back & vote every day!
I did that with Jess's Best Blog Award. I voted from my home & work computers every day... lol. She won. We flooded her polls at the end & got her the win.
You guys are so cool:) Thanks! I have no idea how often you can vote though. Steve..there are some great photos there, I certainly don't think mine is the best:) You should play with photoshop..it's fun. Your cat rules were great too!
I voted! :) And you know, it's karma or kismet or something...I just know you're going to win because they're announcing the winner on my birthday!!! See? It's in the cards...;)
I TOTALLY voted for yours..it was by far my fave pic. I liked the one of the firewood too, it took me a minute to figure out what it was. some neat pics, but yours was honestly my fav! Stacie
I do not succumb to peer pressure...that being said, of course I voted for yours! There were others that I liked, no doubt, but in ALL honesty your picture really was my favorite. I have no reason to brown nose you :-)
Thanks for always sharing your amazing pictures with us. If you were selfish or greedy, we'd all be missing out on the beauty of animals and nature by not being able to see it through your eyes.
You got my vote. I liked it cause it was more than just a winter scene and it took some imagination to come up with that one. You didn't just go out and snap a picture. I really like your photos anyway.
yep, my vote's in - I agree the firewood pic was another nice shot however none compared to yours, and I say this in COMPLETE sincerity - that color just pops and none of the others catch your eye the same way. Way to go -best of luck!
15 comments:
OK, I'll vote for you, but first I wanted to tell you that I took your Rules for Dogs and made the Rules for Cats from it. Some of it is blatantly stolen and the rest is modified or made up just for cats. Check it out.
Wow several of those photos were GREAT! Of course I voted for you though. It looks like some of the photographers may live in colder climates than you do. Brrrrrr!
Now I wanted to vote for the best one and in all honesty and not just cause I know you and consider you a friend I voted for yours cause I thought it was the best. There were great pics though but yours stood out. I know you will but gonna tell you anyway let us know what happens lol.
I vote three times. Not sure if it will count or not every vote but...
I love that photo of yours.
Take Care
Michael
Maybe I should clarify what I was saying, your photo is great and I was proud to vote for it. Several of the photos there were really neat. I started reading the names of the photographers and they had people like Sven Uglensgen and Lars Grksensten and like that. And their photos looked REALLY cold! But I love the color in yours. It sets yours apart from the other really good ones. I need to learn to use more of the options in Adobe. All I ever needed photo editing software for in the past was just to cut and paste myself into photos that I wasn't really in, so a lot of the cool effects didn't come into play and now I don't know much about how to use them.
Voted!
Can we vote more than once? I'll go back & vote every day!
I did that with Jess's Best Blog Award. I voted from my home & work computers every day... lol. She won. We flooded her polls at the end & got her the win.
M~
You guys are so cool:) Thanks! I have no idea how often you can vote though.
Steve..there are some great photos there, I certainly don't think mine is the best:) You should play with photoshop..it's fun.
Your cat rules were great too!
A shiny red bauble gets my vote every time. ;) ~S
You can vote more than once, apparently more than once a day cause I just went and tried it and you now have two votes from me today lol.
I voted! :) And you know, it's karma or kismet or something...I just know you're going to win because they're announcing the winner on my birthday!!! See? It's in the cards...;)
Plus, that's one kickin' Christmasy picture! :)
I TOTALLY voted for yours..it was by far my fave pic. I liked the one of the firewood too, it took me a minute to figure out what it was. some neat pics, but yours was honestly my fav! Stacie
I do not succumb to peer pressure...that being said, of course I voted for yours! There were others that I liked, no doubt, but in ALL honesty your picture really was my favorite. I have no reason to brown nose you :-)
Thanks for always sharing your amazing pictures with us. If you were selfish or greedy, we'd all be missing out on the beauty of animals and nature by not being able to see it through your eyes.
Thanks again, you guys are too cool:)
You got my vote. I liked it cause it was more than just a winter scene and it took some imagination to come up with that one. You didn't just go out and snap a picture. I really like your photos anyway.
yep, my vote's in - I agree the firewood pic was another nice shot however none compared to yours, and I say this in COMPLETE sincerity - that color just pops and none of the others catch your eye the same way. Way to go -best of luck!
Post a Comment