Thursday, December 22

Funky Meme

I've been tagged by Funkybug!

Four Jobs You've Had:
*ER veterinary tech
*Waitress
*Chocolate Shop
*Accountant Assistant

Four Movies You'd Watch Over and Over Again:
*Jaws
*Rocky Horror Picture Show
*Steel Magnolias
*Men in Black

Four Places You've Lived:
*Texas
*Utah
*Michigan
*Montana

Four Places You've Vacationed
*St. Kitts
*Puerto Rico
*Cancun
*Florida

Four Websites You Visit Daily (*just four?)
*
Laura
*
Marianna
*
Neil
*
Binsk

Four Places You'd Rather Be (*maybe visit?)
*Italy
*Australia
*Maine
*Ireland

5 comments:

Robin Alexa said...

I'll go with you to ALL of those places. :)

And I'm glad you visit me everday, I would miss you if you didn't.

Unknown said...

Too much thinking lol. Coffee has to kick in before I try this one too.

Marianna said...

Oh I'll play!

:)
M~

Laura said...

Wow...the four places you'd like to be are EXACTLY the same as mine. This is only going to add to the rumors...
Ha!
~L.

Jaime said...

Chocolate shop... JEALOUS! :)