cool camera. Even cooler fridge dam that's pretty!!!
I am so "J" of your visit from Santa Claus. You must have been a VERY good girl this year. Wink wink!
This fridge is awesome! We bought a matching stove too, but it's not here yet. eeks :)
My gosh, I think I'm more in love with your new fridge than the camera...imagine that! lolLucky you!
Yowzah... lovin' the fridge! And the camera!M~
I got my daughter one like that for her birthday last year. Hubby got me a Sony digital that I love this year. Yeah, Santa was good to me but I was a good girl this year. *s*
You'll have to let me know how you like the camera. That's my next "want," a SMALL camera (that takes great pictures, of course.)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
cool camera. Even cooler fridge dam that's pretty!!!
I am so "J" of your visit from Santa Claus. You must have been a VERY good girl this year. Wink wink!
This fridge is awesome! We bought a matching stove too, but it's not here yet. eeks :)
My gosh, I think I'm more in love with your new fridge than the camera...imagine that! lol
Lucky you!
Yowzah... lovin' the fridge! And the camera!
M~
I got my daughter one like that for her birthday last year. Hubby got me a Sony digital that I love this year. Yeah, Santa was good to me but I was a good girl this year. *s*
You'll have to let me know how you like the camera. That's my next "want," a SMALL camera (that takes great pictures, of course.)
Post a Comment