Tuesday, December 6

Fun in the Snow














It was 9 degrees this morning. Thank goodness I didn't have to go out.
Brock is enjoying the snow so much. He was definitely meant to be up north.
He sits out there for hours just running and rolling around. My cats of course are not enjoying it at all. They are a little cranky actually.
Bustopher was bit by something last night, not sure what, but he came home a little bloody and limping. He will be okay, and for the first time ever, Hubs was home when an animal was injured.

We have blue skies today so I got a few pics taken.
Still haven't gotten to ski yet, but hopefully this week.

The stars will be out tonight, which are really amazing. If I can get a photo I will. Of course, clear skies means even colder temps.
Hope my Heineken doesn't freeze. We can't have that.



6 comments:

Nature Girl said...

Oh Leesa! Glad Hub was home to fix up the cat this time. My Hub also tends to be mia when things go wrong around here. Your Brock and my Licorice would get along just fine...He loves to be out in the snow too...he's part Neufoundland and part Lab and though the HATES the water, he does love the snow! Stacie

Shephard said...

Hope Bustopher is ok.
Looking forward to pix of stars!
~S

Wendy said...

can't wait to see the stars. my cats, when I used to let them outdoors, would fight with other cats and often get bites. the cats I have now do not go out ... too many coyotes.

Marianna said...

Oh poor baby Bustopher! I hope he's ok!

Your road looks awesome. Everything is so white & beautiful.

M~

Michael said...

Heineken Tree?
I want one of those.

I hope Bustopher is OK too.

Take Care Michael

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Best wishes on Bustophers recovery...at least the hub was home! :)

And believe it or not, we still have the a/c running in our house! I think the low tonight is 57...that's cold enough for me! :)