lol ~ I'm Tin Man's Johnson Silver.I'm not exactly sure what that means... lol. Someone is gonna have to explain THAT to me!M~
Okay I'm spank me pink lol hubs is gonna love that lol
Chickie--that's damn funny!! If I have to explain...well...I just can't :)Dakota--why didn't I get Spank Me Pink??? Much more fun than phlegm :(
I played too....I'm with Dakota..Spank me! LOL Stacie
Melanoma tan for me.Take CareMichael
Los Angeles Air Brown for me.I'll have to try it again..
Lolly & Michael..ya'll get the "Ewww" too. lol.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
lol ~ I'm Tin Man's Johnson Silver.
I'm not exactly sure what that means... lol. Someone is gonna have to explain THAT to me!
M~
Okay I'm spank me pink lol hubs is gonna love that lol
Chickie--that's damn funny!! If I have to explain...well...I just can't :)
Dakota--why didn't I get Spank Me Pink??? Much more fun than phlegm :(
I played too....I'm with Dakota..Spank me! LOL Stacie
Melanoma tan for me.
Take Care
Michael
Los Angeles Air Brown for me.
I'll have to try it again..
Lolly & Michael..ya'll get the "Ewww" too. lol.
Post a Comment