
I've noticed everyone is posting their plans for 2006.
I can't think of anything. I guess it's kind of sad that I don't have any huge goals or anything.
I'd like to go back to bed and just lay there like Critter. But, I can't. Ahhh..the life.
*I'd like to get back to Texas soon.
*I'd really like to go to Alaska.
*I really should get back on that treadclimber.
*I'd love to cook/bake more. But, no one to feed it to.
*The online courses are calling my name.
*I have some major dental work to get done, I've put that off.
*I'd really like to get back to reading. I used to love it. This computer sure has taken over. Blogs are just too fun to read sometimes.
*I've GOT to make Jam...I have put that off too. Maybe that should be on my list today actually. Best to make it when it's snowing out :) I still have some of your addresses for shipment!
Eh, that's it. I guess I thought of a few things. Now whether I get them done or not...I'll let you know next New Years Eve :)
6 comments:
As I was reading your list, I thought geeze I need to do that one and that one. I need to do about 4 out of your list myself!
Have a great 2006!!
lol... great wish list.
Come on down to Texas! I can't wait to see you one day!
M~
Oh, We're supposed to post a list?
Take Care
Michael
A list, I got no stinkin list. lol Where would I start. lol
Lightseeker--Hi! Thanks and HNY to you too!
Chickie--I'll get there soon!
Michael--yes!! It's list week!
Anne--you can see I didn't do very well with a list..lol
Jen--I have that address too! You just might get cookies next!
If you come to Texas, you have to look me up!
Post a Comment