I keep losing power. Started about 3am. Blah.
I'll be lucky if I finish this post. I guess power lines don't like 10 degrees.
I don't blame them.
I have so much stuff to do this week and I really don't feel like starting any of it.
*Christmas cards
*Christmas tree
*Christmas lights
*Start making Jam
*Greeting cards for local store
*Get back to my online school work
*Play
*Chat
Oh and I found a box of old photos, so WBW should be fun the next few weeks.
I'm actually surprised I'd post any of these, be prepared.
I also found my photos of the windows/murals I used to paint, so maybe I'll get them scanned in today.
If power allows.
It hasn't snowed since yesterday morning, but I hear more is on the way.
We have artic cold coming in that will take us to 20 below some nights. Ick.
Hubs will be home, so at least I won't have to do any of the outside work for a few days.
Might cross-country ski today...if it will at least get up over 20 degrees...that would be nice.
9 comments:
My heavens you have a lot on your plate today! My son and I are supposed to do the lights today too, not looking forward to it though, I hate the cold. Yikes! 10 below? I think I would just go into hibernation and never come out again till summer! What kind of online school do you do? May I borrow your cracked egg quote? Stacie
Oh Stacie..I don't plan on doing all that today...LOL. I'm taking Holistic Animal Medicine and Flower Essence Therapy online.
Of course borrow the quote!
I hope you got a chance to go out. I bet it was a gorgeous day.
Take Care
Michael
You're a painter too? What CAN'T you do?
You've started your class? How do you like it?
Can't wait to see the pics! I'd love to see your artistic side ~ other than your photos too!
M~
What is Flower essence therapy? That just sounds cool! I think I would be interested in that. I am into herbal medicines and things like that, aroma therapy as well. Where do you go online? What kinds of other classes do they have? I should put this in an email instead of taking up your blogspace...Stacie
ps...I'm dying to see your window murals....
Stacie, go check out Clayton College of Natural Health..it will tell you everything you want to know :)
Chickie, yes they are pretty cool...perfect for where I live.
No skiing yet..been scanning photos all morning..bleh.
I love your snow pictures. I'm scared of weather that cold it's been so long since I've been in it. The classes sound like fun! We use a lot of holistic medicine at work. I've taken some aroma therapy classes at work. Taking a music therapy course there now. Can't wait to see the mural and your WBW pics!
Wow long todo list you have there, some I'm sure involve power but I would save the ones that don't for when the power is out lol.
Post a Comment