Friday, December 16

Cold, Christmas & Catzilla


It's very cold this morning. Two degrees. Ugggh...trip to horses will.be.cold.
I'm ready for that balmy 30 degrees!
Not a whole lot to report here. I finished my Christmas shopping, all online. I had some little Christmas gifts all wrapped up and ready to mail, and then forgot Hubs took our only vehicle. Sooo, some presents may be late.
I'm going to try to make cookies today, we'll see how productive I can be. No car and cold temps may keep me inside all day.

My newest photo project is the Christmas village, as you can see my first attempt here. Critter is helping way too much, which is kind of cool as it makes him look like Catzilla......I see a project right there! Catzilla attacks villagers in small Christmas town!!
I'm still thinking on the greeting cards, just deciding whether a new blog is in order or an actual website. I'm not good with this kind of stuff so gotta think on it and get advice.
If any of you want some, just let me know I can always make them up and I have paypal so it's pretty easy.

Oh and I'm and SPF loser, I didn't play AGAIN. I keep getting distracted. That's been happening alot lately :)

8 comments:

Chuck said...

Wow, I don't see how y'all handle the cold day in and day out! It was 31 here when I woke up and I was like way cold!!

Good luck with getting the presents to the PO.

Memphis said...

I could be wrong, but I do believe the rule is that if it's 2 degrees you get to forget things from time to time and that's OK.

Unknown said...

Cold here too and that makes a nice day to be baking. How did the cookies turn out? Oh and I love that picture. I wish I could do a christmas village but I know my kids and they wouldn't leave them alone lol.

Marianna said...

I think the cold has zapped your brain cells. That's ok, we forgive you.

Girlie, I have no idea how to start a business like that. I mean, you'd definitely have our word of mouth if you do the blog way. Other than that, I'm not sure.

M~

Shephard said...

You've probably already heard of it... but in case you haven't... have you ever been to CafePress.com? They can take any images you have, and put them on tons of different things. Several of our artist friends use it. Calenders, lunchboxes, mugs, clothes, you name it. They make it really easy. ~S

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I couldn't finish reading your post...my eyeballs froze when I saw that "2 degrees".....

Nature Girl said...

Holy Cow thats cold! I am sitting here with my feet on the heater and freezing to death and its nowhere near that cold here! Yikes! I don't know about the card business, I am not good with stuff like that....Hmmmm a website maybe with a link on your blog? I definitely think you should do it though...you are sooooo talented! Stacie

Theresa said...

Catzilla!! CUTE! I'll stop complaining about our 20's now...I promise!