Tuesday, December 6

Didn't You Know?

HASH(0x8cec034)
You are the Greek goddess Aphrodite, also known as
Venus to the Romans. You are the goddess of
love, lust, desire and fertility. You have been
called the most beautiful of goddesses and
undoubtedly the most desirable. But you are
also known for your hot temper, and the ease
with which you grow jealous of women that
profess to be more beautiful than you. You also
own a special girdle which has the power to
drive men insane with desire. Since you were
born of the sea, from which you came to land
riding on a scallop shell, sea food has been
known as an aphrodisiac.


Which GREEK (or ROMAN) GODDESS are you? (Girls Only)with pictures! in results
brought to you by Quizilla

10 comments:

Marianna said...

You vixen...

I liked this one.

M~

CozyMama said...

wow

Samantha Alice said...

Crap. I can't be doing this. I'm supposed to be doing homework...

thanks for your sweet words, I really appreciate them!

Robin Alexa said...

I'm Athena the wise one.

Robin Alexa said...

I'm Athena the wise one.

Sprinkles said...

Here were my results:

You are the Greek goddess Eos. You are the sister of the sun god, Helios and the moon goddess, Selene. You are the goddess of sunlight and are responsible of all the colours that can be seen in the sky during the day. You take three forms. Firstly, in the east, you are Eos (dawn) with rosy and mild gold colours, announcing the waking of your brother Helios. You then take on a bright yellow colour as you make your way through the sky, with Helios, as Hemera (day). Lastly at twilight you again change colour to darker yellow, red and dark blue as Hespera (dusk), in the west. You and Helios then make your way back to his kingdom in the east via the ocean, leaving the sky to your sister, Selene.

Leesa said...

This is too fun...
Binsk--I knew you would be wise:)
I.I--love it!
Thanks Samantha and Jodes,
Rebelmoon--i'm not sure how accurate it is..I don't really have a temper, but it's fun to make people think I do:)

Nature Girl said...

Love this one...not sure if I'm gonna post mine or not, I have it saved maybe later...it hit a little too close to home for me so still deciding! LOL Stacie

Theresa said...

always the red head! that's awesome!

you KNOW i'm gonna do this too..i'm still finishing the 10-1 things about me!! lol

Leesa said...

Aww come on, Stacie...post it!
Theresa, I knew you'd do this too:)