Monday, December 5

I Confess....

Tagged by Annie.
I have to say this was a tough one....


I confess.... I still get a little teary when I watch "While You Were Sleeping".
I confess.... I love to watch Roseanne everynight. They seem more real then most TV families. Plus, it's funny.
I confess.... As a kid, I used to throw snowballs at moving cars.
I confess.... I once stole a highchair from a McDonalds.
I confess.... I own the soundtrack from "Dr. Doolittle"
I confess.... I wasn't as innocent a teenager as some have been led to believe.
I confess.... I'm a hopeless romantic and the smallest things can "melt my buttah". (*southern drawl insterted here)

I won't tag anyone, but I dare some of you to "confess"

10 comments:

Robin Alexa said...

You are always so good at these Leesa...I might play...seems fun to admit stuff. ;)

Nature Girl said...

I don't know if I'm brave enough to do this one or not. Maybe when I finish posting my NYC trip. LOL about the Dr. Doolittle soundtrack Too funny. If it makes you feel any better, I have the Milli Vanilli Cd and still listen to it...shhh..don't tell anyone! Hehe. Maybe that can be one of my confessions. Stacie

Shephard said...

I have always liked watching Rosanne. ~S

Blondie... said...

Wow, your pictures blow me away babe!!

I think I'll steal it from you.

;-)

Leesa said...

Milli vinilli??? You got me beat Stacie!!
Lil-Country..I didn't design this..but thanks:) I really love it.
Diane--plenty of more I could have confessed:)
Thanks, Blondie & Binsk:)
Love that show Shephard!

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Oooo...I liked this one.

Dare accepted! ;)

Marianna said...

Ditto! You know me, I'm up for anything fun... lol.

Ok, would you PLEASE explain to us in a blog WHYYYY you stole a high chair & WHAT you did with it?!?!

YOU FREAK!

LOL
M~

Leesa said...

Stacy, Chickie--can't wait to see:)
I have no idea why I stole the highchair..I guess because I could. I did have accomplices:)

LizzieDaisy said...

HOW did you steal a highchair? I just don't see how!

And how did you make your comments sparkle? This is the second webby I've seen today with sparkley comments. I want sparkles!! I have to find the code for sparkles... google baby, help me now!! :)

They are all right you know, you have such a cool blog. Love the music. I may have to add xmas music to my blog sometime soon. If I can find the one I want. I have nowhere to host it. Sniff.

LizzieDaisy said...

Man, I really hope my hub comes through for me with a better camera... you so inspire me! :)