I'm Betty Boop! :)I'm the girl next door with a naughty side. Sweet and wholesome, you sometimes let your sexy side slip. Boo-Boop-Be-Do!~At least that's what the quiz says ;)
I'll refrain from taking this one. lol ~S
I'd most probably be Daffy Duck."Duck season! FIRE!"
i was jessica rabbit too. ;) i've always loved that line - i'm not bad, i'm just drawn that way.
How about that, I'm Tinkerbell, I posted it on my blog. haha
Triple the Betty Boop here.M~
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'm Betty Boop! :)
I'm the girl next door with a naughty side. Sweet and wholesome, you sometimes let your sexy side slip. Boo-Boop-Be-Do!
~At least that's what the quiz says ;)
I'll refrain from taking this one. lol ~S
I'd most probably be Daffy Duck.
"Duck season! FIRE!"
i was jessica rabbit too. ;) i've always loved that line - i'm not bad, i'm just drawn that way.
How about that, I'm Tinkerbell, I posted it on my blog. haha
Triple the Betty Boop here.
M~
Post a Comment