That's revolting. Vile. Bastard.
Ahh the joys of free speech. Typically those with the least to say use it the most. Sad really.
Why is that SOB still walking the streets.
Why does he LIVE in the U.S., if it's so bad? People are weird -- I say -- "See ya!"
What the hell is wrong with people? I agree with Wendy: Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.Jack ass.M~
I have nothing nice to say, so I will say nothing nice! I hate people like that, but that almost makes me as bad as people like that because it's hate that makes him like that in the first place. UGH! Stacie
Scumbag is too nice a description for that guy.What an asswipe....
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That's revolting. Vile. Bastard.
Ahh the joys of free speech. Typically those with the least to say use it the most. Sad really.
Why is that SOB still walking the streets.
Why does he LIVE in the U.S., if it's so bad? People are weird -- I say -- "See ya!"
What the hell is wrong with people? I agree with Wendy: Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.
Jack ass.
M~
I have nothing nice to say, so I will say nothing nice! I hate people like that, but that almost makes me as bad as people like that because it's hate that makes him like that in the first place. UGH! Stacie
Scumbag is too nice a description for that guy.
What an asswipe....
Post a Comment