Did ya read my nonsense on Jen's quiz? lol.... This was cute...M~
No.chickie..I need to check it out!Mrs..I know! Who knew I was going to take stripping classes??
Why a pet frog? The cats'll eat it!
I had a pet turtle and a pet lizard but never a pet frog. But mine is.....) Get a pet pony2) Eat less stale popcorn3) Travel to Australia4) Study witchcraft5) Get in shape with ballet Well, I do love austalia...*s*
Happy New Year, Leesa! I hope that 2006 will bring you and your family lots and lots of joy and happiness.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Did ya read my nonsense on Jen's quiz? lol.... This was cute...
M~
No.chickie..I need to check it out!
Mrs..I know! Who knew I was going to take stripping classes??
Why a pet frog? The cats'll eat it!
I had a pet turtle and a pet lizard but never a pet frog. But mine is.....) Get a pet pony
2) Eat less stale popcorn
3) Travel to Australia
4) Study witchcraft
5) Get in shape with ballet
Well, I do love austalia...*s*
Happy New Year, Leesa! I hope that 2006 will bring you and your family lots and lots of joy and happiness.
Post a Comment