LOL.....thanx...that was really cute!! Hey....are we all still on for new yrs eve chat and toast ?!? M
Yes! I will be online New Years Eve! Just don't forget I'm on mountain time!
cute
Leesa, Glad Hubs was ok! That's scary! Good to know you have neighbors you can count on! I will be back to check out all the cool links later. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Stacie
Thanks, girl! Here in Florida, we had the equivalent of a white Christmas.It's called a "wet Christmas" and it's not as fun as it sounds. ;)
Thanks all! I thought this was too cute!
LOL...I love it!!!~L.
lol you funny chick!M~
Too cute! Maine is definitely having a white Christmas! :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
LOL.....thanx...that was really cute!! Hey....are we all still on for new yrs eve chat and toast ?!? M
Yes! I will be online New Years Eve! Just don't forget I'm on mountain time!
cute
Leesa, Glad Hubs was ok! That's scary! Good to know you have neighbors you can count on! I will be back to check out all the cool links later. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Stacie
Thanks, girl! Here in Florida, we had the equivalent of a white Christmas.
It's called a "wet Christmas" and it's not as fun as it sounds. ;)
Thanks all! I thought this was too cute!
LOL...I love it!!!
~L.
lol you funny chick!
M~
Too cute!
Maine is definitely having a white Christmas! :)
Post a Comment