
Yes, another circle! Help me, I'm addicted.
Christmas lights....pretty cool, eh?
I finally got all of my Christmas boxes stuffed and wrapped. I guess I should call them New Years Boxes. Critter was a HUGE help. I got a few photos I'll probably upload on Christmas day.
We'll have dinner with the neighbors tonight, and then the next couple of days will be pretty calm.
We have heard some mumblings of bear out and about. Now, what are they doing up??
I'm not ready to deal with bear again!
I'm pretty sure I heard a mountain lion the other night. Talk about a creepy noise when it's dark and so so quiet out.
We've had actually warm temps and rain today. It's 37 out! Put away the coats!!
I now have a cheesecake to make, and some cookies for dinner (well dessert, I guess) so I will be quite entertained for the afternoon. Let's see how much help Critter can be with baking.
Anyone mind kitty fur in their cookies??
2 comments:
Have a great holiday!!!!
No worries here! I love cookies!
:)
M~
Post a Comment