I've raised up a lot of gray squirrels but never one quite like that! :)
LOL ~ I keep having to do a double take with these pics.Thanks for calling me weird! LOL That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me! heheheM~
Nasty looking squirrels up in your neck of the woods!
Thaks for dropping by. Have a lovely day!
Now that's one squirrel I'd be afraid to feed!! LOLMy WW is up!
Okay, when your blog opened on my monitor, I saw the bushy tail of a squirrel...and I was prepared to type a comment with ahhhhhhhhhhhh--but then scrolled down and saw the unique effect you added and shoot!!! Two 'mints' in one!!Thanks for visiting my W W
I am absolutely LOVING your pictures! Great WW.Mine is up, too! ;)
You are soooooo talented. That is one mean looking critter.Take CareMichael
Very cool cat squirrel...
great looking photoshop work! what's it called? carrel or squit? hahaha! :)
Ohhhhhhh another one! I LOVE these when you do that! They're awesome!
Er... squirlion? ~S :)
I love your WW. I am always excited to see the next photo!
You guys are great!! BUT...I do not make these photos, I wish!!
Very interesting. I sure had to take a double look at that!My WW is up too!
Post a Comment
15 comments:
I've raised up a lot of gray squirrels but never one quite like that! :)
LOL ~ I keep having to do a double take with these pics.
Thanks for calling me weird! LOL That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me! hehehe
M~
Nasty looking squirrels up in your neck of the woods!
Thaks for dropping by. Have a lovely day!
Now that's one squirrel I'd be afraid to feed!! LOL
My WW is up!
Okay, when your blog opened on my monitor, I saw the bushy tail of a squirrel...and I was prepared to type a comment with ahhhhhhhhhhhh--but then scrolled down and saw the unique effect you added and shoot!!! Two 'mints' in one!!
Thanks for visiting my W W
I am absolutely LOVING your pictures! Great WW.
Mine is up, too! ;)
You are soooooo talented. That is one mean looking critter.
Take Care
Michael
Very cool cat squirrel...
great looking photoshop work! what's it called? carrel or squit? hahaha! :)
Ohhhhhhh another one! I LOVE these when you do that! They're awesome!
Er... squirlion?
~S :)
I love your WW. I am always excited to see the next photo!
You guys are great!! BUT...I do not make these photos, I wish!!
Very interesting. I sure had to take a double look at that!
My WW is up too!
Post a Comment