Thursday, April 20

13



Thirteen Things that annoy Leesa


1. Telemarketers calling my house.
2. The extra catalogs I get in the mail because I ordered from a similar place.
3. People who act stupid when a news camera is on them.
4. People who are STILL making jokes about Cheney.
5. The wrapping on CD's...who's supposed to be able to open these?
6. The noise the truck makes when I don't wear my seatbelt.
7. The fact that the law TELLS me I have to wear a seatbelt.
8. The buzzer on the dryer.
9. The fact that my dogs bark at the wind. Or, a leaf blowing, or a bird flying by.
10. Pop up boxes.
11. Spam in my email inbox.
12. WORD VERIFICATION!!!!!
13. Brownies/cookies that have nuts in them, but you can't see them until you bite into them.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


14 comments:

Carmen said...

Did you know that conveniently, Barnes and Noble now sells CD openers for $2 to help you open those crazy things. :)

My list is up
http://carmenhasgonetoplaid.blogspot.com/

Michael said...

I hate the dryer bu8zzer too.
Our new dryer you can't turn it off like on our old one.

The CD openers like Carmen mentioned are great. You slide the CD in them and they slice the plastic.

Take Care
Michael

Anonymous said...

Oooooh those things annoy me too. Especially #4, #8, and #10.

amy karp | PHOTOGRAPHY said...

Amen to NUMBER 12

argh! as I have to use it! :)

Mine are up…..Go check out my T13

Marianna said...

Errr... funny that YOU mention #12. Dud.

My dryer doesn't buzz. So I have no clue when it stops unless I'm in the garage.

M~

Redhead Editor said...

Hate the dryer buzzer. Hate the dog barking at the wind.

But as long as we still have Clinton jokes, you kinda have to put up with the Cheney jokes for a while. Sorry!

And frankly, I'm thankful that a buzzer and a law tell you to wear your seatbelt. Means you're safe, and I like that!

Shephard said...

I don't like nuts in brownies and cookies either. Blech.

I played your meme today, the one from yesterday. :)

~S

Wendy said...

I hate the dryer buzzer too. But, mine is old so, I can turn it off still!

Thriftin' Gal @ Junk In My Trunk said...

You must have been reading my mind on most of those! I thought I was the only one that had a devil of a time opening CD's! LOL :)

Kelly said...

Hey. Send the catalogs my way!!!
I am sick of Cheney jokes as well and the buzzer on my dryer sucks. I wish I could disable it somehow. I hate the word verification as well!

Happy Thursday!
Mine are up.
Diary of the Nello

Courtney said...

At least half of your list annoys me too.

Nature Girl said...

Oh Girlfriend I am sooooo with you on almost everything there except the nuts in brownies...I a nutty kinda girl...who'da thunk it huh? ;P Mine are up too..
ps...You got it to work! Yeehaa...I didn't even try today..I'm in a good mood, figured why spoil it! LOL Stacie

Anonymous said...

Nuts in cookies should be banned. Ick.

My dryer lets me turn the buzzer off...good thing, or I'd probably hurl something at it!!

My TT are up!

-tnchick- said...

The things that bug me most from your list are

1. Telemarketers calling my house.
2. The extra catalogs I get in the mail because I ordered from a similar place.
11. Spam in my email inbox.
12. WORD VERIFICATION!!!!!

Did you know you have #13 on? LOL

My played 13, too.