I looked up your camera because I would love to have a digital SLR. I love my Pentax 35mm and I use Fotoworks so I get my pics on disc and I guess I could get them faster in town, but.... This Lumix is reasonable. You like it better than the 'baby' you were waiting for awhile back? The Cannon. Or is this what you use mostly for closeups? My boy is building us new computers and I may bargain with him for a new SLR. I loved photography in HS. I like my little dig but...can't get close. Get lots of blurry photos too. Very chatty today arent' I? Hmmm wonder what's up with that.
8 comments:
I like how close you can get. What kind of camera? Ya use a tripod of course. Its a must for me!
I bet the smell is just intoxicating... is it oriental, like the site said?
M~
you are showing me flowers in a way I've never seen before.
thank you
tc
mmmmmmm I can almost smell it! sigh...
Stacie
password..rubsfgr....rubs finger? LOL
I love lilies. Beautiful Leesa.
Yes, they smell awesome!! I used a Panasonic Lumix FZ20K for this shot, and actually no tripod :)
I looked up your camera because I would love to have a digital SLR. I love my Pentax 35mm and I use Fotoworks so I get my pics on disc and I guess I could get them faster in town, but....
This Lumix is reasonable. You like it better than the 'baby' you were waiting for awhile back? The Cannon. Or is this what you use mostly for closeups? My boy is building us new computers and I may bargain with him for a new SLR. I loved photography in HS. I like my little dig but...can't get close. Get lots of blurry photos too.
Very chatty today arent' I? Hmmm wonder what's up with that.
very pretty
Post a Comment