That *cool*!- Not That Michael
LOL ~ it's getting complicated with all the names around here, eh?I loved this shot when you posted it before. It's so cool! Get it? Cool!:DM~
I never would have guessed that's what that photo is. It looks like a building address on some fancy art gallery or something. lol~S :)
That is so cool! :) Great shot!
Michael...be Motorcycle Michael!! I like that name!! I wouldn't have thought that was mud on a truck either. Cool!
I looked at this and went "Ooo...I wonder what Photo Shop feature that is?" But it is just frozen mud? Wow!
Oh cool
Thanks all! I really thought that was too cool. Frozen mud art :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That *cool*!
- Not That Michael
LOL ~ it's getting complicated with all the names around here, eh?
I loved this shot when you posted it before. It's so cool! Get it? Cool!
:D
M~
I never would have guessed that's what that photo is. It looks like a building address on some fancy art gallery or something. lol
~S :)
That is so cool! :) Great shot!
Michael...be Motorcycle Michael!! I like that name!!
I wouldn't have thought that was mud on a truck either. Cool!
I looked at this and went "Ooo...I wonder what Photo Shop feature that is?" But it is just frozen mud? Wow!
Oh cool
Thanks all! I really thought that was too cool. Frozen mud art :)
Post a Comment