Melissa --[noun]:A lewd street performer
Michael --[adjective]:Tastes like fried chicken
LOL!Marianna --[adjective]:Fuzzy to the touchM~
Spent too much time at the ballpark.
J/K about the ballpark, I really didn't want to post this lame one for me..But here goes..Alison --[noun]:A brand of soylent green breakfast cereal
Binsk = 'Like in nature to a Kangaroo.'Ha ha!
noun - a deadly strain of projectile vomit lovely. :)
OMG! Wendy --[noun]:A real life muppet I hope Shephard sees this! LOL!
WAH! I want Wendy's! lol Shephard :[adjective]Full of Bees. ~S
Mine's horrifyingly accurate. Actually I'm still laughing at it.rainypete --[noun]:A person who laughs at anything (even this entry)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Melissa --
[noun]:
A lewd street performer
Michael --
[adjective]:
Tastes like fried chicken
LOL!
Marianna --
[adjective]:
Fuzzy to the touch
M~
Spent too much time at the ballpark.
J/K about the ballpark, I really didn't want to post this lame one for me..
But here goes..
Alison --
[noun]:
A brand of soylent green breakfast cereal
Binsk = 'Like in nature to a Kangaroo.'
Ha ha!
noun - a deadly strain of projectile vomit
lovely. :)
OMG!
Wendy --
[noun]:
A real life muppet
I hope Shephard sees this! LOL!
WAH! I want Wendy's! lol
Shephard :
[adjective]
Full of Bees.
~S
Mine's horrifyingly accurate. Actually I'm still laughing at it.
rainypete --
[noun]:
A person who laughs at anything (even this entry)
Post a Comment