How on Earth do you deal with that? I am so terrified of bears after reading some book in which bears attack hunters in the woods. It totally made me change my mind about moving to Montana!
I'd get absolutely nothing done, camping out by the back door waiting for another chance to snap a picture. I'm so jealous (of the photo op, not the shredded trash cans and birdfeeders and such).
Wow! They get that close? After seeing the bears at the shelter this weekend I have a whole new appreciation and respect for them! They are so much bigger up close!
16 comments:
How on Earth do you deal with that? I am so terrified of bears after reading some book in which bears attack hunters in the woods. It totally made me change my mind about moving to Montana!
Daytime too!
This one looks bigger than last year's bear. Maybe a younger one too.
Take Care
Michael
It's smarter than the average bear!
holy crap
probably looking for tourists...
wow...
that is amazing!!!
Holy shit, woman! I'd make sure I have some strong glass on that door.
GASP!
M~
I'd get absolutely nothing done, camping out by the back door waiting for another chance to snap a picture. I'm so jealous (of the photo op, not the shredded trash cans and birdfeeders and such).
COOL
I understand the realities of living within the proximity of potentially dangerous wild life...but I just gotta say...
COOL
Part of me says, "Isn't she cute?" and part of me peed a little in my pants.
Picnic Basket, my eye! I think he wants her porrige and her chair back.
All I can say is WOW ... and thank god that I live on the 3rd floor of an apartment building in the city!! :)
Good grief! I'd be terrified, but what an awesome sight!
Oh wow. Better leave that balcony door closed at all times.
Wow! They get that close? After seeing the bears at the shelter this weekend I have a whole new appreciation and respect for them! They are so much bigger up close!
HOLY CRAP! Yipe! Yipe! Yipes!
Good. Gravy. Shoo! SHOO!SHOO!SHOO!SHOO!SHOO!
Scary. Do you have spray or a stun gun or something?
Hey isn't that the one that does tricks for the tourists in Yellowstone..?? Begs for food at the car windows?? ;)
Post a Comment