Gosh, I just am amazed that these women in their thirties fell for it. Makes me wonder what their story is. Were they just stupid, ignorant, mentally ill as Mountain Mama mentions or exceptionally naive. Yes, it is possible in this day and age to be that naive. I see it almost everyday. How mortified they must be now. How they must be beating themselves up about it.
11 comments:
Ugh, no way! Now if he looked more like Vin Diesel or something then maybe. ;)
Yah, maybe I would have fallen for that line in high school, maybe college. Ok, maybe 20 years after that. But not any more. I am one smart cookie.
UGH! I read about this creep yesterday, I can't believe in this day and age ANYONE would be that naive....it just makes me sick. Stacie
Both in their THIRTIES???
Did they grow up in isolation?
Oh my oh my.
He's nuts & so are they for falling for that crap.
M~
LOL!! I had seen this in the news, so before I EVEN clicked your link, I knew what it was going to be. Some people huh?!
Gosh, I just am amazed that these women in their thirties fell for it. Makes me wonder what their story is. Were they just stupid, ignorant, mentally ill as Mountain Mama mentions or exceptionally naive. Yes, it is possible in this day and age to be that naive. I see it almost everyday.
How mortified they must be now. How they must be beating themselves up about it.
Pam
I think I threw up a little in my mouth!
EEEWWWWWWW!!! :P
Breasts have been known to make many a man do crazy things...
Poor guy was pretty desperate for a feel...
Can ya really blame him for tryin? If women are gonna be naive enough to go for it...
LMAO Bellarosa!!!
Depends on what he looked like. ;-)
Post a Comment