Thursday, April 6

13


Just Thirteen Of Leesa's Favorite Photos

1.Critter
2.Brock
3.Flower
4.Bustopher
5.Otis
6.Black Bear
7.Outhouse
8.Moon
9.Sunset
10.Geese
11.Eagle
12.Rainbow
13.Bleeding Heart


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




12 comments:

Nature Girl said...

Those are all awesome shots Leesa..I love that one of Bustopher..too cute. He looks very ornery! I also think that is my favorite photo I have ever seen of Brock. They are all awesome, How on earth do you find just 13 favs? I thought about doing this for a TT but, I don't know...Stacie

Anonymous said...

Leesa..I am in awe at these photographs.Your talent is mind blowing.
You have an amazing ability to capture something magical in these photos.
You are awesome!!!!!!!
four stars****
tc

Marianna said...

You're fired. No Taylor or b&w daisy?

:(
Bustopher.

Every one of these are spectacular, though.

M~

Shephard said...

Predictably, I like ... Critter and Otis. :)
~S

Haleigh Anne said...

How can you pick just 13? However, you picked 13 WONDERFUL pictures. I wish I had your talent!

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Gorgeous pictures! I especially love Brocks...I'm a sucker for canines! :)

CheekyMoo said...

These are all beautiful Leesa!! I like the bear the best. I've always enjoyed photos of bears, but yours are the best I've ever seen.

~grey said...

WOW Leesa.... your pictures are gorgeous!!! I love them all.

You must walk around with a camera all day!

Digital? what kind? if I may ask.

Kat said...

Those are all so amazing! You really are very talented! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Leesa!! I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately. I haven't been feeling the best but I'm starting to come around and will be back in the swing of things in no time!! Have a great weekend!

Leesa said...

Leesa,

I love the Canada goose photo - it seems to communicate stillness.

Leesa said...

Thanks so much everyone! Of course I have many favorites, so it's hard to just pick 13, but I do like this group alot. The geese happen to be one of my faves too :)
Silent D- I have two cameras, a Panasonic Lumix FZ20k, and Canon 5D. Both digital, and YES I carry them with me all the time :)