What an adorable little fella! What sort of squirrel is he? He doesn't look red, and too small for a gray ... curious!
Incredible! you capture the essence of nature. I love this picture.Thank you so much Leesa for taking these pictures and sharing them with us.
Very nice. Funny, I took pictures of a couple of squirrels today too, but they weren't quite so round. I love nature shots.
Cute. He looks like he's wearing powder blue eye-shadow. lol~S :)
Ha! Just realized what is different....no more snow covered forest background!Cute critter photo. Pam
Well, it's back...might've been just my computer.
Thanks all!! Pam, I'm working on a new background, I just can't find anything I like as much as this one :)
Isnt that cute
Post a Comment
8 comments:
What an adorable little fella! What sort of squirrel is he? He doesn't look red, and too small for a gray ... curious!
Incredible! you capture the essence of nature. I love this picture.
Thank you so much Leesa for taking these pictures and sharing them with us.
Very nice. Funny, I took pictures of a couple of squirrels today too, but they weren't quite so round. I love nature shots.
Cute. He looks like he's wearing powder blue eye-shadow. lol
~S :)
Ha! Just realized what is different....no more snow covered forest background!
Cute critter photo.
Pam
Well, it's back...might've been just my computer.
Thanks all!!
Pam, I'm working on a new background, I just can't find anything I like as much as this one :)
Isnt that cute
Post a Comment