Oh that is a wonderful picture!!!! How cute! :)
awww thats so cute...i love little bambi deer...:0)
That has got to be THE cutest fawn picture I have EVER seen!!! :)
Awesome photo. It's getting to be that time of year when these little guys will be born. I hope to see one this year. The mothers keep them well hidden around here.
Oh that makes me miss the Rockies.. i miss this time of year up there esp. with all the new babies being born..
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh that is a wonderful picture!!!! How cute! :)
awww thats so cute...i love little bambi deer...
:0)
That has got to be THE cutest fawn picture I have EVER seen!!! :)
Awesome photo. It's getting to be that time of year when these little guys will be born. I hope to see one this year. The mothers keep them well hidden around here.
Oh that makes me miss the Rockies.. i miss this time of year up there esp. with all the new babies being born..
Post a Comment