As always, you have a great entry!! Beatuiful feet! I wanna pet-t-t-t-t!! My Saturday Photo is up
Wow, gal... amazing detail! I want your camera!:)M~
Sweet feet.Take CareMichael
Wow! Lots of pet feet out here today! Very sweet!
Well, pet feet are cuter than human feet, so I'm not surprised. :) Great shot. B&W was a great choice.~S :)
Great close-up.
Oh, they are so sweet!
great shot leesa.tc
All your photos seem to be made for your template.Excellent!My own photo is up.Have a glorious weekend
Pet feet are the best feet. :)My pic is up
our minds seem to be on the same track. :)
Cat paws are cool. Love the closeup!
I think I prefer pet feet... this was a really good shot too :-)
Very nice professional looking picture! My feet are up too!
pet feet are the ABSOLUTE best!!!!
aw sweet feet
Doggie feet! Too cute!
Is that a puppy? Great feet!
I'm enjoying all the cat paws today. I love cats!!! Great picture.You have a great blog. I will be back.
What sweet paws those are.
Love the black and white. Such a great picture.
Post a Comment
21 comments:
As always, you have a great entry!! Beatuiful feet! I wanna pet-t-t-t-t!!
My Saturday Photo is up
Wow, gal... amazing detail! I want your camera!
:)
M~
Sweet feet.
Take Care
Michael
Wow! Lots of pet feet out here today! Very sweet!
Well, pet feet are cuter than human feet, so I'm not surprised. :) Great shot. B&W was a great choice.
~S :)
Great close-up.
Oh, they are so sweet!
great shot leesa.
tc
All your photos seem to be made for your template.
Excellent!
My own photo is up.
Have a glorious weekend
Pet feet are the best feet. :)
My pic is up
our minds seem to be on the same track. :)
Cat paws are cool. Love the closeup!
I think I prefer pet feet... this was a really good shot too :-)
Very nice professional looking picture!
My feet are up too!
pet feet are the ABSOLUTE best!!!!
aw sweet feet
Doggie feet! Too cute!
Is that a puppy? Great feet!
I'm enjoying all the cat paws today. I love cats!!! Great picture.
You have a great blog. I will be back.
What sweet paws those are.
Love the black and white. Such a great picture.
Post a Comment