LOL ~ doesn't Grizzly realize he could be as famous as Brock?! M~
Cats don't care about fame! Can't you just *feel* the waves of disdain in the photo?
it looks like he is thinking..."does it look like I care...??!"great photo!D
or he's telling you he is king lol
Beautiful cat. We need to see more pix of him. :)~S
I love cats who could give a crap attitude!!! They rock!! THis picture captures the complete attitude!!!BTW can I add your blog to my blog list??
Post a Comment
6 comments:
LOL ~ doesn't Grizzly realize he could be as famous as Brock?!
M~
Cats don't care about fame! Can't you just *feel* the waves of disdain in the photo?
it looks like he is thinking...
"does it look like I care...??!"
great photo!
D
or he's telling you he is king lol
Beautiful cat. We need to see more pix of him. :)
~S
I love cats who could give a crap attitude!!! They rock!! THis picture captures the complete attitude!!!
BTW can I add your blog to my blog list??
Post a Comment