
I haven't had much to blog about the last few days. We have ducks in the pond now, which I really love, but it's been rainy and cold and I just haven't wanted to sit outside and take pics.
I did buy a raincoat for my cameras, so I guess I really don't have a good excuse. We still haven't gotten over 50degrees yet...is that a good enough excuse??
The hubs is on his way home from Texas. His mother is doing so-so. She will go into a rehab facility for 6 weeks, which to him is not so good news. She will be a pill and she'll refuse to eat. I'm sure he'll be heading back down there soon.
I'm ready for the little fawns to start showing up again. I'm ready for bear too, only because it really is amazing to watch a bear so close up, but as you know, not so exciting when they are looking in my front door. Oh well, part of living here :)
That's all I got.
7 comments:
Sorry about the hubs mom. I think it is so cool that you just have to walk outside to see such amazing wildlife! :)
You bought a raincoat for your camera?
Can you PLEASE take a picture of that for me?? I've never seen such a thing!
M~
That picture of the fawn and cat is priceless..is it one of yours?
This must be very stressful on your husband and you.I hope his mom recovers quickly.
tc
My comment got ate..the gist of it was this..great pic, where'd you buy the raincoat? (the one I was looking at was almost as much $$ as my camera) and My thoughts and prayers with your family...hoping MIL has a very speedy recovery! Stacie
Sorry about MIL.
Ripples to ya.
Take Care
Michael
Yeah, it's easy to get depressed in a 'rehab' facility which is usually combined with a nursing home so it feels just like a nursing home. :0[
Great photo. I have seen a video of a bunny and a dear playing tag and snuggling. I think that is awesome.
Pam
Do not be taking that camera to an X-rated movie wearing that raincoat. We all know what it will be doing underneath it!
Post a Comment