when someone purchases something from cafepress, do you know about it.. or who it is? Just curious as I purchased some cards... and they just arrived in the mail today. They are beautiful! Do you make anything from the sale of these cards?
Thanks, ya'll!! Silent--I don't get notification, but if I go look it up I can find out. I just don't usually think of it. Yes, I make a little bit off the cards :) Thanks so much!!
14 comments:
*That* is one amazing photo! Equal parts skill and luck I'd imagine!
I agree ~ that's unbelieveable, Leesa.
M~
Cool. (I gotta find another adjective) I love how snapdragons sorta look like popcorn. Course I know you don't like popcorn but hey...
the detail you capture is just amazing!
when someone purchases something from cafepress, do you know about it.. or who it is?
Just curious as I purchased some cards... and they just arrived in the mail today. They are beautiful! Do you make anything from the sale of these cards?
D
Thanks, ya'll!!
Silent--I don't get notification, but if I go look it up I can find out. I just don't usually think of it. Yes, I make a little bit off the cards :) Thanks so much!!
unbelievable..awesome picture leesa.To see the bumble bee in such a stop pose is a real treat..
thank you
tc
Great shot!!
Wow Leesa! That is awesome! Your photography amazes me! Seriously!
Stacie
AMAZING!!
What a wonderful picture Leesa! Your photography never ceases to amaze me...in fact, it inspires me on so many levels.
Thank you for sharing.
wow thats the best photo i've seen, i love bees...its amazing that you captured him on film...cute
:0)
Leesa! This photo rocks, girl!!!! I do belive that bee is saying CHEESE.
~L.
Holy cow...that is an incredible picture.
Very neat.
You have a mighty fast trigger finger there, don't ya? :)
Post a Comment