Saturday, April 15

The End

Hubs has been pestering me to get rid of the dead roses :P
So..I decided to take a few last photos before they are gone.....


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Makes great potpourri!!

ShellyS said...

Really interesting. I like 'em.

Marianna said...

Love the B&W, chick! I can't wait to see what you get in your next shipment.

M~

Nature Girl said...

LOL Leesa...DH just insisted last week that I finally throw out my VALENTINES Day roses..I told him if I got flowers more often I wouldn't have to cherish them for quite as long. LOL I don't think he got the hint. Have a Happy Easter tomorrow. Stacie

Im A Foto Nut said...

You got lots of miles out of those, at least.

Gina said...

You can honestly say you enjoyed every last drop of beauty out of those.

Viamarie said...

Hi there Leesa. Just dropping by the greet you and your family a Happy Easter.