so the goose kept asking me....." this shoe?...."...or "this shoe?".....I just dont know which webbed sandal goes with my feathers......(Love that little birdie!)
Critter is such a "box" cat..it doesn't matter how small, he will get in it! That bird is a Violet-green Swallow. Cutie eh? We get so so many here in the spring. We put up several bird houses for them, it's great!
9 comments:
I like the way you store your cat... very handy!
;-)
Your animals are all so photogenic!
M~
And the goose says, I gotta FART, OK!?
Your photos are just awesome
so the goose kept asking me....." this shoe?...."...or "this shoe?".....I just dont know which webbed sandal goes with my feathers......(Love that little birdie!)
I LOVE the two deers picture.
And when I see the bottom goose with his foot in the air, all I can think of is the caption
"Some days you step in it...some days you don't!"
Gorgeous pictures! :)
The green-headed bird... I've never seen one before. Do you know what he is? The color is so unique.
Love Critter.
~S
Critter is such a "box" cat..it doesn't matter how small, he will get in it!
That bird is a Violet-green Swallow. Cutie eh? We get so so many here in the spring. We put up several bird houses for them, it's great!
woooooooooooooooooow
Post a Comment