Oh now well see that is a prettier bird than the one I took a picture of this morning. I haven't posted it yet Might do it later today. lol
I love those birds; they are so pretty and cute. I like this one's "expression". LOL
Violet Green Swallow, right? :)Love them.~S
I LOVE this picture ... what a sweet bird!
Green is my favorite color. Now I know what I'm coming back as in my next life.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh now well see that is a prettier bird than the one I took a picture of this morning. I haven't posted it yet Might do it later today. lol
I love those birds; they are so pretty and cute. I like this one's "expression". LOL
Violet Green Swallow, right? :)
Love them.
~S
I LOVE this picture ... what a sweet bird!
Green is my favorite color. Now I know what I'm coming back as in my next life.
Post a Comment