Well, that's actually not too bad. Not as freaked out as I was with the first and the second. You are sitting at home laughing your butt off aren't you!!
Ah yes..The mythical Barnbun, or as some like to call it, the White Rabowl. Said to possess magical powers. When the goddess Texmontana cast her spell to merge the original two creatures to forever become one, the instincts of each creature overcame the other. Thus a carnivorous flying rabbit was born. Modern day literature shares the story of Barnbun's cousin, Bunnicula.
19 comments:
Wow, is that real? (asked the dumb blogger) LOL
omg that is freaky as hell
OK, Leesa, those are just too creepy! lol
Cute and odd and weird at once. Things that make you go hmm, I say. :) Happy WW>
LOL! That's...ummm...Interesting!
My WW is up also
Ok... I echo... that's just a freak show! Girl you're gonna give me nightmares.
M~
Okay, are you making these or did you find a collection of these somewhere? So cool!!! :)
I had to take a double-take on this one. Really cool:)
Mine is u as well.:)
Well, that's actually not too bad. Not as freaked out as I was with the first and the second. You are sitting at home laughing your butt off aren't you!!
I just love these :-)
Someone emailed me a bunch of these, I think they're cool!!
Ah yes..The mythical Barnbun, or as some like to call it, the White Rabowl. Said to possess magical powers. When the goddess Texmontana cast her spell to merge the original two creatures to forever become one, the instincts of each creature overcame the other. Thus a carnivorous flying rabbit was born. Modern day literature shares the story of Barnbun's cousin, Bunnicula.
OoOhhh, That puts a whole new spin on "Here comes Peter Cottontail..."
LUVthese! ....and Stacie's little editorial! :)
That is just facinating!
That looks like a Harry Potter experiment gone wrong!! LOL
My WW is up!
A spotted Rowl. Very rare.
~S
these pix really creap me out.
that is cool! my WW is up and now my T13 is up! Killired: Thursday 13
Post a Comment