great job on coming up with that image. now i leave you with this scary thought...imagine if that actually existed and grew to full (crocodile) size! oh the havoc it would wreak on the skies! lol!
So cool! I googled up these pics so I could see them all.... couldn't wait for you to post one a week. When are you going to start morphing the animals you get to take pictures of? :)
14 comments:
Now that's just freaky scary! And I'm going to bed now!! LOL Sweet dreams to me! LOL
My WW is up!
Is this trick photograhy? A bird and a baby alligator or something like that? Whatever----it's awesome!!
My W W is up
Good Lord, woman. It's too early in the morning to see pictures like that!
LOL
M~
OMG you have to stop posting those things they are freaking me out. But neat in a way lol. Do you do that or do you find those pictures lol.
That's kinda funny.
Oh wow! Did YOU do that or did you find it on the net? That's very cool! Very believable!
your WW are always the coolest! i love it... very neat!
my WW is up...
great job on coming up with that image. now i leave you with this scary thought...imagine if that actually existed and grew to full (crocodile) size! oh the havoc it would wreak on the skies! lol!
So cool! I googled up these pics so I could see them all.... couldn't wait for you to post one a week. When are you going to start morphing the animals you get to take pictures of? :)
Ok, that is fun. Are you doing these? Cuz if you are, this is amzingly well done! This is my favorite so far. :)
~S
Could you imagine that flying above you? Wow, what a great imagine!
Interesting...VERY interesting!!! Mine's up here.
Wow, that is all I can think to say...good pic..my WW is up.
You are so cool.
Take Care
Michael
Post a Comment