Monday, April 17

Easter Elk


Very casual weekend for me. Saturday night we spent with neighbors- dinner, drinks and darts. The guys played paintball, something I have no desire to join in on.
Sunday was uneventful. No bunnies, no bear, but Elk. It actually snowed on Easter.



This morning is sunny with blue skies, 33 degrees. Happy Happy Joy Joy :)

I couldn't bring myself to be interested in anything on my list for Monday Meme. Sooooo,
I'm leaving it to you. If there's something on my list that you want to know, let me know and I'll answer it. (within reason, of course).

11 comments:

Marianna said...

Spin the bottle! ROFL!!!

I have never played paintball, but it looks VERY painful. One gal I know did it & had a bruise the size of her hand on her inner thigh. OWIE!

M~

Leesa said...

Okay, I would like to know what cameras you use for your photography.

Laura said...

I love paintball!!!!!

Cool elk.
~L.

Shephard said...

From your 100 Things List, I'd actually like to see any of the murals you painted, if you have photos. And hear how you learned to do it, and what medium you used. :)

~S :)

Unknown said...

I was thinking of you while watching a NG episode about Yellowstone last night.

Leesa said...

Chickie--that's not from my 100 list, is it??
*
Skye--yes..paintballs hurt! No thanks :)
*
Leesa--I use a Panasonic Lumix FZ20K & a Canon 5D.
*
Laura--thanks, and you must be bullet-proof!
*
Shephard--I'm still trying to find pics of the murals, I seem to be missing some photos..I'll keep looking:)
*
Pam--I love shows about Yellowstone, the winter ones are great!

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I see on your list that you went back stage and met Ellen Degeneres. How did all that come about? (I think she's SO funny!) ;)

Osbasso said...

OK--#78 is just wonderful.
I'd love to hear about #23, but doubt you'll answer.

So--#14, do you have pics? and how did you look in the shorts?
And--#73, why did you shoot your sister?

Haleigh Anne said...

Darts! You play darts!? And your husband plays paintball. Wow. I find more similarites between us all the time. We just might have to meet up this September in TX to play a few rounds of darts. It is hard to find girls to play darts with outside of my family. Do you play 42 by any chance? Also, we have a GREAT ranch that is the best place to take photos.

I can't believe it snowed on Easter. The hight today is estimated to reach 98 degrees. 98 DEGREES!!!

... Paige said...

Never done paint ball. I'm a good shot & would put eyes out (if they didn't wear protection}
Yes this is a girl bragging

Nature Girl said...

Tell us a funny story about working in the vets office...or the crepe wheel place....

I can't wait to see the mural pics either...and do you have pics of the Raggedy Anne costumes?
Stacie