Love his expression.I do believe he posed for you.Take CareMichael
So adorable! That's a great shot!
He is such a pretty dog. He looks a lot like mine who is a mixed breed but has the same color and markings as you dog. I will post pics of her soon.
Oh yes, very much so, famous! He looks happy.M~
I agree with M...he looks so happy here. I love this pic! Hey Leesa..check out Damp Dog today...cool post! Stacie
Just skipping & trotting along on a good spring day. Famous indeed.
This picture is in the dictionary next to the word "HAPPY." (happiness, pure happiness, joy)
I am so happy you put a picture of him up. He is famous and I am his biggest fan... seriously!~danielle (troy's danielle)
That's because he's so cute.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Love his expression.
I do believe he posed for you.
Take Care
Michael
So adorable! That's a great shot!
He is such a pretty dog. He looks a lot like mine who is a mixed breed but has the same color and markings as you dog. I will post pics of her soon.
Oh yes, very much so, famous! He looks happy.
M~
I agree with M...he looks so happy here. I love this pic! Hey Leesa..check out Damp Dog today...cool post! Stacie
Just skipping & trotting along on a good spring day. Famous indeed.
This picture is in the dictionary next to the word "HAPPY." (happiness, pure happiness, joy)
I am so happy you put a picture of him up. He is famous and I am his biggest fan... seriously!
~danielle (troy's danielle)
That's because he's so cute.
Post a Comment