So are you (Cat Whisperer) & the Cat Herder in business together? Cuz I'm thinking y'all can make some moolah 'roundin up them kitties!M~
I love that commercil. I remember it was a superbowl commercial a couple years bacl.
Leesa, isn't that the best?!! We use that phrase all the time at work.Still laugh every time I see it.Pam
I don't recall ever seeing it ... and it cracked me up!
what a riot, love the hair removal roller usage! Classic!
OMG I am going to DIE! That cowboy rolling a ball of yarn...OMG>..and the one on the horse sneezing! LMAO! Hilarious! Stacie
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So are you (Cat Whisperer) & the Cat Herder in business together? Cuz I'm thinking y'all can make some moolah 'roundin up them kitties!
M~
I love that commercil. I remember it was a superbowl commercial a couple years bacl.
Leesa, isn't that the best?!!
We use that phrase all the time at work.
Still laugh every time I see it.
Pam
I don't recall ever seeing it ... and it cracked me up!
what a riot, love the hair removal roller usage! Classic!
OMG I am going to DIE! That cowboy rolling a ball of yarn...OMG>..and the one on the horse sneezing! LMAO! Hilarious! Stacie
Post a Comment