oooooh count me in on the B&B Photo Safari!!! I am so there dude..
my original comment was going to be: I just love redwing blackbirds..I think they are my alltime favorite bird. I tried and tried to get one the other day when I got the owls.but just could not get one fantastic catch Leesa!
We have two Michaels... Motorcycle Mike and RMT Michael. The later of which always signs his posts, "Take Care Michael" That's how I tell them apart. I for one like it, keeps me on my toes. :0]
Hey, Leesa - just came on over to your blog and found one of my very favorite birds of Montana ... this excited red winged blackbird. They're SO full of energy and life and lust this time of year! I love those punctuations of color in the spring-time-drab wetlands we have now. Soon the cattails and bulrushes will be greening up and the little red patches on the black birds won't be nearly as noticeable. But for now, they are harbingers of warmer weather. - Maureen over in Helena
14 comments:
Redwing Blackbirds! :)
~S
checked out your store just now, loved the rocks of course. Will shop later this week...payday an all.
I'm totally envious of your nature photography! When are you going to open up a bed & breakfast and host photo safaris?! ;-)
oooooh count me in on the B&B Photo Safari!!! I am so there dude..
my original comment was going to be: I just love redwing blackbirds..I think they are my alltime favorite bird. I tried and tried to get one the other day when I got the owls.but just could not get one fantastic catch Leesa!
Jealous, jealous, jealous..I have not even seen them here yet. Bah!
Great photo, Lees!
~L.
I was going to say that they really sound like you posted the title and then I saw another Michael commenting. I'll try not to go Leesa #2 on him.
Take Care
Michael
We have two Michaels...
Motorcycle Mike and RMT Michael. The later of which always signs his posts,
"Take Care
Michael"
That's how I tell them apart. I for one like it, keeps me on my toes. :0]
I don't know that they're here yet...or even at all, but I do know I did the Dora Dance when I saw the first robin.
It snowed later that week.
Stupid robin.
I was going to try a sig with an ASCII motorcycle in it for the formatting don't work in Blogger comments... ah well! ;-)
-The Other Michael
Hey, Leesa - just came on over to your blog and found one of my very favorite birds of Montana ... this excited red winged blackbird. They're SO full of energy and life and lust this time of year! I love those punctuations of color in the spring-time-drab wetlands we have now. Soon the cattails and bulrushes will be greening up and the little red patches on the black birds won't be nearly as noticeable. But for now, they are harbingers of warmer weather.
- Maureen over in Helena
you know i've seen loads of these when we've been to the usa but not known what they were, they are amazing and i love your photos...
:0)
They're so pretty! We have them around our local lake here all the time. :)
Post a Comment