Ditto Michael. I was surprised. I hate that it said I want a "close relationship, but not with any great depth of feeling" That really hurt my feelings to be honest. I don't know if that is true. Shocker! But Interesting and fun nonetheless. Thanks for sharing. Pam
I'll post mine too..I tried last night and it turned my entire blog white, so I had to email it to myself...I'll have to go that route. Scarily Accurate. Stacie
6 comments:
Sensuous. Inclined to luxuriate in the things which give gratification to the senses, but rejects anything tasteless, vulgar, or coarse.
Oh how true was mine, too! I'll post the results.
M~
The results of this test are frankly, frightening... not 100% in my case but pretty damned close. I'll post 'em though I guess... ;-)
Ditto Michael. I was surprised. I hate that it said I want a "close relationship, but not with any great depth of feeling"
That really hurt my feelings to be honest. I don't know if that is true. Shocker!
But Interesting and fun nonetheless. Thanks for sharing. Pam
swiped this from ya and posted mine. oddly alot of it is true, other parts ... not so true.
I'll post mine too..I tried last night and it turned my entire blog white, so I had to email it to myself...I'll have to go that route. Scarily Accurate. Stacie
Post a Comment