Wednesday, March 29

Way Back Wednesday




WBW theme this week is 80's fashion. I really couldn't find anything even though I know I owned parachute pants and neon colored socks :)
I did find this though, the IZOD. I'm pretty sure that was 80's...at least this pic was taken then. Oh and the hair, I think that was 80's too.

14 comments:

Marianna said...

LOL ~ love them wings, gal!

You're so darn cute, though!

M~

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Yep, looks pretty 80's to me! I had the same hair-do....;)

Jana said...

Very 80s!

I played!

Unknown said...

I posted pictures on Sunday that were definitely 80's. Go check 'em out if you haven't already.

Sprinkles said...

IZOD was entirely 80s :) Who didn't love IZOD... IZOD and Member's Only...

Very cute!

Truly,
Insanity Infusion

Anonymous said...

Aren't you an adorable one? So cute!

The Good Rev said...

So pretty.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the Izod gator...I think I saw that was coming back too?

Dang, should have kept that sweater!!!

Lucky Lum said...

Man, I had always wanted an Izod shirt like the "cool" poeople back then!

Kat said...

Izod is definitely 80's! :)

Robin Alexa said...

Too cute. Yeah that is full on eighties hair. :)

Nature Girl said...

Very cute..I think I had the same hair! Stacie

Tish said...

Aww, what a cute photo! Happy WBW!

Memphis said...

Ah, Izod and wings feathered back! Those were the days! We all looked so cool!