Thursday, March 9

13



Thirteen Celebrities/Stories Leesa is sick of seeing on TV

1. Paris Hilton--nuff said.
2. Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes--not even enough time.
3. Kirstie Alley's Jenny Craig commercials.
4. Stories about Dick Cheney's shooting. It's over. Move on.
5. Tara Reid. Who wants to see how many times she can get wasted and have her photo taken?
6. Donald Trump
7. Martha Stewart--nuff said.
8. Britney Spears-- I dont care what she's wearing, if she's wearing shoes this time, and how much weight she's gained.
9. Nicole Richie--don't care how skinny she is.
10. Pamela Anderson--not even enough time.
11. Kidd Rock--again..not enough time.
12. Bobby Brown/Whitney Houston. Waste of time.
13. Jessica Simpson/Nick Lachey. Don't care.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1.SusiePie
2.KDubs
3.Stacie
4.Denise
5.Dcroe
6.Uisce
7.YellowRose

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Exactly! I couldn't agree more with that list!

Mine are up!

Denise

Marianna said...

HAHA! Love your list!

M~

Anonymous said...

oh sooooo true on each and every one of those!!!!

LizzieDaisy said...

Ditto on all of them. I have to start playing that one. Maybe next week as you nailed that one and I can't think of any more. :)

Nature Girl said...

I am so with you on EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. OF THEM! But throw in Brangeline and Jen...DONE! Mine are up too..Stacie

Dale Challener Roe said...

I don;t disagree with any, but I could add maybe 100 more.

My 13 are up

Sherri said...

I'm tired of those stories too!

...my list is up:)

YellowRose said...

I couldn't agree with you more!!!!

Happy Thursday! Thanks for visiting my 13!

Anonymous said...

The media sure does know how to run a story into the ground! I agree with you on these. :)

Mama Kelly said...

agree -- seen/heard all too much of them lately

http://mamakellysmusings.blogspot.com/2006/03/thursday-thirteen-1-random-facts-about.html

Anonymous said...

I"m also sick of the Katie/Tom and especially Britney Spears. Ugh.

My 13 are up.